Tenax is a brand of adhesive and filler commonly used for repairing and filling cracks and gaps in marble and other types of stone.
There are various Products offered for different solutions.
- Tenax Resina – T8 :- It is a Clear Mastics for grouting & bonding between marble joints.It is used for gluing and filling cracks and gaps in marble and stones like Carrara.
- Tenax Mastic 3G Coloured (Solid / Liquid) :- It is a General Mastics for grouting & bonding between marble joints.It is used for gluing and filling the cracks and gaps of marble, onyx, and other stones.
- Tenax Eliox A+B :- It is an Epoxy based Clear Mastics for grouting,bonding & filling cracks & joints.It is used for gluing and filling cracks and gaps in marble, stone, granite, quartz, and ceramics. It gives best-in-class adhesion and bonding. Its Packaging units are: Part A – 1.5 KG,Part B – 0.75 KG
- Tenax Proseal :- High-Performing Sealer that retains the natural look of stones.For quartz-based materials and materials with mixed presence of silicates and carbonates for indoor and outdoor applications.
- Tenax Cera Fluida :- It is a Liquid Wax to Enhance the polish on stone. It is a Premium wax polish that restores polish and gives an immediate gloss-effect to stones.
- Pre-Setting Anti Efflorescence :- It protects the porous and absorbent surface against the rise of ferrous salts and other contaminants, such as staining elements that may result from the back of the tile.
- Synthetic Acrylic
- Have the distinction of installing over 5,000 acrylic courts in India and neighboring countries till-date… the highest ever by any company!
- The material is ITF Certified, UV-resistant, and water-resistant
2. Artificial Turf for FIFA and FIH Certified fields
- Artificial Turf from a Leading European brand which is a FIFA Preferred Producer and FIH Preferred Supplier
- Installed the maximum number of FIFA and FIH Certified fields- combined in India
- Certified by the International Hockey Federation as an “FIH Certified Field Builder”
- Have installed hockey surfaces used for the “FIH Junior Mens World Cup 2016” and currently in use for the “Hockey India League”
3. IAAF Athletic Tracks
- We represent one of the leading IAAF Certified Athletic Track companies from Europe.
- Supply all types of track surfaces –
- Full PUR System
- Sandwich System
- Spray System
4. Poly Urethane (PU)
- These are surfaces made of polyurethane with the base material being S.B.R. rubber and then Polyurethane on top.
- The surface is extremely hardwearing having high tear and tensile strengths.
- It comes in different thicknesses as per the sport to be played.
- The finish of the PU differs from inside usage to outside usage.
- For inside the PU finish is smooth in nature while outside it is rough in nature.
5. Poly Vinyl Chloride (PVC)
- A foam-based synthetic surface with layers of foam as backing, woven fiberglass as the middle layer, and 100% vinyl wear layer as the top finish.
- Available in thickness ranging from 2.5mm to 12mm with excellent shock resistance and superior stability.
- Comes in different colors and have got an option of maple finish.
6. Maple Wood
- Sourced from a reputed and WSF Certified American Supplier
- Is the hardest hardwood recommended for Squash, Volleyball, Basketball and Badminton Courts indoors.
- Installed with vapor barrier at the bottom, rubber pads, sleepers, ply, and maple wood on the top
7. Squash Court
- A squash court also employs hard plaster/wall panels for walls and glass wall for back glass or all-sided glass squash court.
- We have our own brand – “SynPlast” which is a World Squash Federation Certified hard plaster for walls.
- Our brand “Syncotts Rear Glass Wall” is certified by World Squash Federation.
- We provide seating solutions for stadiums- outdoor, indoor halls, etc.
- The seats are imported from reputed manufacturers based in Europe and S. Korea
- Seating comes in all forms i.e. fixed mounted on concrete or steel rails or floor-mounted brackets