Available types of gypsum plaster
- Imported (Iran-& Oman)
- Eliminates two-step process of Sand cement plaster and pop punning.
- Doesn’t require water curing.
- No -combustible (when tested in accordance with BS:476 part 4:1970), therefore a good form of thermal protection to the building structure.
- Use of light weight aggregates in the plaster mix help to improve the (Thermal Resistance R= 0.07m K/W at 13mm thickness)
- GRIHA andGreenpro certified
Gypsum plaster 100 is a one-coat gypsum plaster that can be used on nearly all interior substrates, such as brickwork, blocks, or concrete. It offers an inert, smooth, superior, and long-lasting substrate for applying ornamental finishes to interior walls and ceilings. It is a lightweight, expanded perlite-aggregate, retarded hemihydrate gypsum plaster that simply needs clean water to be added to it before use
Calcium Sulphate Hemihydrate :CaSO4. 1/2H2O
Identification & packing
A pp bag is used to package the Elite -100. A print of the product image is on the bag’s exterior. safety instructions, batch number date of manufacturing. UMO, correspondence address and application
Shelf life time
APPROX .3 months from the date of manufacturing when stored in dry conditions
27 sq-ft/25 kg bag
Technical & physical parameters
Dry Bulk Density
770 Kg/m3 (Max)
Wet Bul Density
Water To Powder Ratio