Epoxy Zinc Primer
- Active rich system combats corrosion by electro-chemicals means.
- Easy application by brush or spray.
- Excellent compatibility and suitable primer for steel surfaces and can be over-coated by epoxy or polyurethane coatings.
- Bonds strongly to cement concrete & mortars.
- Resistance to commonly used acids & alkali.
- Single component ensures almost no waste.
Steel is actively protected against galvanic corrosion by Zinc Rich Epoxy Primer, which is delivered as a single liquid component with a gray color. The product acts as a barrier against further corrosive substances like chlorides that destroy steel and concrete.
Test Temp (°C)
Specific Gravity (g/CC)
1.85 + 0.05
Thickness of application (W.F.T), microns
100 - 120 per coat
Inter coat time @ 30°C. (Hour)
Hard drying time (hrs.)
Full cure (days)
Coverage rate will be 6 m^2 /lit/coat at a DFT of 50 micrometers.