Ready Mix plaster
- High strength
- Durable and crack Resistant
- Excellent water Retention
- Excellent coverage
- Faster application
- Compact plaster to effectively reduce void gaps
- Highly workability
- A variety of substrates
- Graded Sanded with no site content
- Reduces rebound loss
- Premixed only water to be added
Importance of ready mix plaster
Ready mix plaster makes the mason’s job easier because there are no quality issues or difficulties with on-site mixing. Ready mix plaster is ready-mix, polymer-modified plaster with a sand-cement foundation that is trusted by building companies all over the nation. It bonds to the substrate more effectively and is simple to employ.
Graded sand, which is silt-free and part of Ready-mix plaster’s unique recipe, enables smooth and level surfaces. Less curing time and re-bonding losses are two different benefits of the special additives and polymers we’ve added to our ready-mix cement plaster. This is as a result of its increased bonding abilities and improved hydration retention. It offers a finish that is far smoother and more durable than traditional plaster.
Ready mix Plaster distinguishes itself from competing ready mix plaster producers by providing superior coverage and quicker setting qualities. Ready mix Plaster is produced with cutting-edge technology and approved to IS 1542 standards.
Setting Time: Initial
IS:4031 (Part-5): 1988
Setting Time: Final
IS:4031 (Part-5): 1988
Pull off Adhesion
Min 0.3 Mpa
Compression Strength (28days)
As per EN 998-1 for categories (N/MM2) CSIV->6/mm2
Flexural Strength (28days)
Min 1.8 Mpa
Capillary Water Absorption
As per EN 998-1
W2 C <=0.20kg/m2.min0.5
Bulk Density Kg/m3
Water Demand %
Build well Ready -mix plaster ‘s approximately average per 40 kg is as under
- 10-12 mm plaster on light weight blocks is 17-18 sq.ft.
- 10 -12 mm on Brick wall 14-15 sq.ft.
- 18 mm on light weight blocks is 11 sq.ft.
- 25 mm on brick wall 7-7.5 sq.ft.
- 10mm on RCC 20-22sq.ft.
- Coverages depend on quality and nature of substrates hence is indication.
- Plaster more than 10-12 mm thickness must be in 2 coats
READY MIX PLASTER
• Cement + Sand to be mixed differently
• Cement + Sand all in one bag
• Need to add Admixtures seperately
• Admixtures already added in the bag
• Complex Method
• Very Easy to Use
• Crack Issue
• No Crack Issues
• Slow Workability
• Faster Workability
• Less Coverage per Square Feet
• Better Coverage - 20 Square feet
• Cost Effective
• Approx Cost --> 100 sq ft --> Rs 1105/-
• Approx Cost --> 100 sq ft --> Rs 1036/-
• No Cement Control
• Cement Control
• More Wastage of Materials
• Very Less More Wastage of Materials
• More Labour Cost
• Very Less Labour Cost
• Less Finishing
• Better Finishing
For ready reference refer to the link below.