- For spraying on freshly cast concrete, or newly exposed concrete surfaces after removal of formwork, to form a temporary membrane which will retain sufficient moisture for effective curing to take place.
- Suitable for all general concreting applications and of particular benefit for large area concrete surfaces, such as airport runways, roads and bridgeworks, pavement concrete
- Provides clear curing, sealing and dust-proofing compound, which can be used in a wide range of applications:
- High rise constructions
- Floors, warehouses, slabs and columns
- Self curing, primer system to subsequent coverings
- Ensures easy release, good fair-faced concrete
- Can be used on all types of formwork
- Minimises surface blemishes and staining
- Minimises cleaning of shutters before reuse
- Reduces opportunity of damage to formwork, extending usable life
It is possible to achieve normal coverage rates of 20 to 60 m2 per liter (0.015 to 0.050 liters/m2), depending on the porosity and roughness of the mold surface. The thinnest feasible coating will yield the best results. Applying too much should be avoided. It is uneconomical to apply release agent excessively to flat surfaces or in a way that causes it to pool in the corners of forms, as this can cause surface dusting or, in the worst situations, surface retardation.
⦁ Consists of a carefully proportioned blend of high quality materials including rounded river run sands and aggregates, Portland cement and special concrete admixtures.
⦁ The performance and convenience makes it particularly suited for concrete jobs around
⦁ Achieves a 28-day compressive strength as per requirements.